Pivoting from wannabe Python developer trying to save the world from AI homogenization to TESOL instructor for non-native English speaking adult learners.
The 17 jobs that lasted 6 months to 6 years (and the 7 layoffs that lasted 3 to 11 months) have taught me to make small changes now to prepare me for the Big One later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nativist Bias Leads To Not Good Enough
Pivoting from wannabe Python developer trying to save the world from AI homogenization to TESOL instructor for non-native English speaking a...
-
The first time that I got laid off, there was a reorganization and I was odd man out. The second time that I got laid off, I said to the bos...
-
I took the opportunity to let go of my babies and watch them grow up. You see, I never took the time after graduating from college to sett...
-
The first time that I got laid off, there was a reorganization and I was odd man out (that one lasted six months). The second time that I go...
No comments:
Post a Comment